Netflix, Prime, Sky, Apple, Iplayer shows – What’s worth a watch?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Have you watched Dave Chappelle.. the closer.. on Netflix. crying with laughter.. its brilliant.

Yeah mate. I've seen all Dave's stand up sessions on Netfilx. There's about 5 in total. Intelligent humour and very funny, Cedric the entertainer "live from the ville" is a rib tickler too if you like black comedy ;)

Watch this classic clip from Bernie Mac lol

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I watched Sicario again last night. Top film.
Sicario 2 is just as good.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Watched “The Drop” last night, Tom Hardy and the late, great- James Gandolfini

Really good film

U

upm1

just started watching fargo on netflix,only 1 episode in and i'm liking alot(y)

D

didsmith123

if you don't mind subtitles Lupin is very good...french blagger getting a bit of payback on rich family who ruined his dad....quiet clever in parts

and if you like the blade runner films amazon have a 13 parter anime follow on called black lotus....they have spent a few bob on it and it shows

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Watching a series called “Kin” about an Irish family in Dublin (dealers)

3 episodes in and it’s pretty good to be honest

Recognise a couple of actors from other tv stuff

U

upm1

Watching a series called “Kin” about an Irish family in Dublin (dealers)

3 episodes in and it’s pretty good to be honest

Recognise a couple of actors from other tv stuff
what streaming service is this on bud?

D

didsmith123

just finished peacemaker not bad at all...weird,funny and vicious to boot..bloke behind guardians of the galaxy behind it with a proper good ending..not bad at all.....also if you can hunt it down they have remastered an old early 80's series called edge of darkness...now this is absolute quality and well worth the hunt if you can find it....6 parter about proper naughty goings on revolving around a nuclear reprocessing plant and people fucking around with weapons grade plutonium.....just fantastic telly...the remake of the ipcress file is also top notch...and if you like your sci-fi..season 2 of picard has picked up well from season 1 which was a quality guilty pleasure of mine....well written plenty of easter eggs from the tv series and a lot of cameos....cracking stuff all round

Last edited:
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I'm looking forward to this new series being released on Prime in September this year. I'm a massive fan of the original LOTR films and the genre and I'm sure this is going to be a big budget/worth watching series ;)

The Trailer is on Prime.

E230fa1e2b85d368e90687fa567ee9633bfa90d1754ad8ad4be975dc7a1c5d5b V SX900 FMpng

Mindtomuscle

just finished peacemaker not bad at all...weird,funny and vicious to boot..bloke behind guardians of the galaxy behind it with a proper good ending..not bad at all.....also if you can hunt it down they have remastered an old early 80's series called edge of darkness...now this is absolute quality and well worth the hunt if you can find it....6 parter about proper naughty goings on revolving around a nuclear reprocessing plant and people fucking around with weapons grade plutonium.....just fantastic telly...the remake of the ipcress file is also top notch...and if you like your sci-fi..season 2 of picard has picked up well from season 1 which was a quality guilty pleasure of mine....well written plenty of easter eggs from the tv series and a lot of cameos....cracking stuff all round
I wanna watch that looks amazing seen a clip about Batman init funny as