What gym do you use?

S

SamJ91

Thanks fellas. With a bit of creativity, it covers most exercises with the exception of legs.
Got an olympic bar and plates so can use it as a squat rack and it has a hack squat plate (although I only have just over 100kg of plates at the moment).
Just not feeling it in the quads and hamstrings.
I brought an ankle cuff and can sit on the inclined bench and use cable but it's difficult to target muscle isolation.
Miss the quad & ham extension machines in my old gym.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Miss the quad & ham extension machines in my old gym.

There's some decent heavy duty leg ext units on Ebay for about £250-£350 mate (plate load too).
I don't know how much weight you use though,

S

SamJ91

thats a nice set up, you're not in the uk though looking at the sun lol
Thanks Ash and yeah UK, I'm in the deep SW of the UK where it's always sunny mate ;)
It's actually been shocking weather down here since the storms, rain hasn't let up since.
The photo was taken when I got it delivered in September, and after the 3 days it took me to assemble it...

S

SamJ91

@Functional Fitness cheers mate, I had been looking but don't really have the space or money anymore.
I used the rest of the space (and credit) up with a bargain ebay static bike, some free weights and a heavy bag.
Ignore the flags, they're there to cover over 2 huge holes I need to board over.
IMG 0792
IMG 0750

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Try doing bulgarian squats (high rep-low weight) after your standard heavy squats if you need more quad stimulation.
They're more effective than leg ext anyway IMO.

Bensif

Bensif

Mixture of home gym (which is fairly substantial) local BB gym (monster gym) and my own gym which is an anytime fitness.