Meso rx got busted/taken down

• Thread starter Functional Fitness
  • Start date
K

Kompany4

Staff member
Guys forgive my ignorance but what was/is Meso-rx?

Heard of it a few times over the years big time but never even bothered googling it etc

Was it just your general bodybuilding forum or something more?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Guys forgive my ignorance but what was/is Meso-rx?

Heard of it a few times over the years big time but never even bothered googling it etc

Was it just your general bodybuilding forum or something more?

It was a very busy/active site that had been around since 1997 mate but was mainly known these days for being an open source forum with a lot of advertisers and constant lab testing of gear and reviews about sources and brands. It had a huge member base and lots of different sections with quality info and loads of knowledge about all sorts of topics but, being honest, It had started turning to shit in recent years due to too many young lads joining and arguing and sources fighting with each other. In the last year especially it seemed to be mostly 18-30 year olds that were always jacked up on blast/cruise gear cycles and also using reccies, peptides, and all sorts of new research chems, so it was quite a hostile site tbh and almost every topic turned into a big argument between the members.

It was definitely more than just an average bodybuilding forum but the member base was mostly europeans and yanks. Not many of the UK crowd posted there because UK sources don't usually advertise openly do they and things are done more privately over here.

Meso is dead.....life goes on.....

darrenG10

darrenG10

It was a very busy/active site that had been around since 1997 mate but was mainly known these days for being an open source forum with a lot of advertisers and constant lab testing of gear and reviews about sources and brands. It had a huge member base and lots of different sections with quality info and loads of knowledge about all sorts of topics but, being honest, It had started turning to shit in recent years due to too many young lads joining and arguing and sources fighting with each other. In the last year especially it seemed to be mostly 18-30 year olds that were always jacked up on blast/cruise gear cycles and also using reccies, peptides, and all sorts of new research chems, so it was quite a hostile site tbh and almost every topic turned into a big argument between the members.

It was definitely more than just an average bodybuilding forum but the member base was mostly europeans and yanks. Not many of the UK crowd posted there because UK sources don't usually advertise openly do they and things are done more privately over here.

Meso is dead.....life goes on.....
That was my experience a lot of younger generation with the immature reply’s and trolling starting going on in most threads one guy who posted frequent who did make most threads I could see recently was a member from the U.K. known as 1tank11 he got alot of hateful comments unsure why as his reply’s weren’t offensive or trolling just a straight up talker which was good to see just like us would have been good too see more like that on here from meso forum sadly won’t happen Now.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

That was my experience a lot of younger generation with the immature reply’s and trolling starting going on in most threads one guy who posted frequent who did make most threads I could see recently was a member from the U.K. known as 1tank11 he got alot of hateful comments unsure why as his reply’s weren’t offensive or trolling just a straight up talker which was good to see just like us would have been good too see more like that on here from meso forum sadly won’t happen Now.

A few familiar names off Meso have started registering on the ugbb site but there's a lot of Millard haters on there who got banned for pathetic reasons (like me) and I get the feeling they don't want to see threads about Meso. They allow open source discussions and advertising and the rules seem fairly relaxed but I don't think there's ever going to be another forum that will be quite as good as Meso for source talk and reviews and lab reports.

It's early days though so maybe in a few weeks/months I'll find out where most of the quality members migrated too.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
It’s been a hoax site is back up and running.
Is it worth joining up Daz? I’m a massive forum fan, don’t do social media and only use this board as the majority of forum days have dwindled somewhat

darrenG10

darrenG10

Is it worth joining up Daz? I’m a massive forum fan, don’t do social media and only use this board as the majority of forum days have dwindled somewhat
https://thinksteroids.com/community/whats-new/posts/682408/ I like it for the lab testing on gear personality I wouldn’t post much far too many trolls and if you post with a new account you’ll not be accepted unless you post photos of yourself etc but even then seems hit and miss with regards to posting I’d join and read through jano testing etc though

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

It’s been a hoax site is back up and running.

Good news mate. Losing all that lab testing data and the source reviews would've been a nightmare for the online bbing community :eek:

Millard's still a twat though and very quick to ban anyone over any trivial little reason. Lots of snitches who will report you to Millard on there too so be careful what you say on the forums.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Good news mate. Losing all that lab testing data and the source reviews would've been a nightmare for the online bbing community :eek:

Millard's still a twat though and very quick to ban anyone over any trivial little reason. Lots of snitches who will report you to Millard on there too so be careful what you say on the forums.
Do you think that guy was the real Millard if it was he had a meltdown and has been quickly told to get the site back up right away.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Do you think that guy was the real Millard if it was he had a meltdown and has been quickly told to get the site back up right away.

It's possible mate. There's a lot of guys on Meso making big money from advertising services and they pay to promote their businesses so he could've started getting death threats and shit himself lol

Only Millard knows the truth...