Meso rx got busted/taken down

• Thread starter Functional Fitness
  • Start date
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

@Kompany4

I think something bad happened on Meso as the site has been offline now for several days and I can't access it anymore and all my buddies around the world can't access the site anymore either so this isn't an issue that is just affecting me.

I've also just noticed that the main Meso dude/admin/mod (Millard) just posted on a new site called themesorx.com and the post he replied to was the same post from the new member you just banned on here for posting that crazy religious thread and attacking me and DG10.

Click this link to see Millards reply.

To all members and lurkers reading this........spread the word on the forums you use and lets get the community talking about this problem. Meso is one of the longest running websites in the bbing scene and the owner was making big money from advertising sources so something serious must be happening if that site has been taken down by the authorities.

darrenG10

darrenG10

It’s either been hacked or someone’s shut it down for whatever reasons since it’s USA run something out that way for sure

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Wow, meso was massive mate, never frequented it myself but surely hacked?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Here's Millards official response to the closure of Meso rx after 25 years :eek:

I'm tired of running the site. It's an expensive pain in the ass, and hacking/DDoS attacks get worse every week, which ends up costing me even more. Even with advertising and protection payments, it's not enough. I want to do other things, like have more time to bounce up and down on Mair's strap-on while Naps and QSC take turns slapping their balls on my chin. I love feeling a big, throbbing cock, pushing all the way back to my throat. Anyway, you are on your own. I hope you understand. There is far more to life than AAS and PED's. Good luck.
p.s. If you ever have a chance to try being pegged, do it!

This is the end of an era and a big loss to our community. Meso was a solid site for sources and honest feedback reviews from members all over the world.

It's valued now at 2 to 5 million so I suspect he probably sold the site to an online tech company that focuses on traffic.....just like Muscletalk.co.uk and Myprotein.co.uk did.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Strange it’s one of the sites in ever joined or even come across you know considering how popular it is. Don’t get me wrong I’ve heard of it but never even taken a look, that’s some serious wedge though isn’t it 🤔

darrenG10

darrenG10

Here's Millards official response to the closure of Meso rx after 25 years :eek:

I'm tired of running the site. It's an expensive pain in the ass, and hacking/DDoS attacks get worse every week, which ends up costing me even more. Even with advertising and protection payments, it's not enough. I want to do other things, like have more time to bounce up and down on Mair's strap-on while Naps and QSC take turns slapping their balls on my chin. I love feeling a big, throbbing cock, pushing all the way back to my throat. Anyway, you are on your own. I hope you understand. There is far more to life than AAS and PED's. Good luck.
p.s. If you ever have a chance to try being pegged, do it!

This is the end of an era and a big loss to our community. Meso was a solid site for sources and honest feedback reviews from members all over the world.

It's valued now at 2 to 5 million so I suspect he probably sold the site to an online tech company that focuses on traffic.....just like Muscletalk.co.uk and Myprotein.co.uk did.
Weird reply a bit childish especially the gay chat after so long all the testing of products sources etc all gone like you said why would you just do that without even giving people a heads up and a pretty short explanation too sounds like bs to me either hit a complete mental breakdown and just deleted everything by the look of it

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Weird reply a bit childish especially the gay chat after so long all the testing of products sources etc all gone like you said why would you just do that without even giving people a heads up and a pretty short explanation too sounds like bs to me either hit a complete mental breakdown and just deleted everything by the look of it

I agree mate that it was a really sad final end from the owner and seriously disrespectful to the bodybuilding community who had trusted him for so many years...

darrenG10

darrenG10

I agree mate that it was a really sad final end from the owner and seriously disrespectful to the bodybuilding community who had trusted him for so many years...
no other forum that do what they did and can’t see it happening huge loss really is it won’t effect the sources though still produce and sell but now no lab tests for people jano wonder where he will go

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

no other forum that do what they did and can’t see it happening huge loss really is it won’t effect the sources though still produce and sell but now no lab tests for people jano wonder where he will go

We all now have to find where the majority migrate to and start fresh....

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Be hard starting over

A few Meso members have already started posting on ugbb but they're pissing off the regulars there and not being welcomed as friends as ugbb hated Millard and Meso (rivals).

ugbb is probably the only other trusted site I know of that is similar to Meso with open sourcing/reviews etc. Jano is on there and testing other labs/products FYI.

Me personally, I've just told MIllard what I think and I hope he listens LOL

You can follow the drama in this link but don't forget that this new site has been set up by the twat/new member who got banned on here a few days ago for that bullshit religious topic and personal attacks.

darrenG10

darrenG10

A few Meso members have already started posting on ugbb but they're pissing off the regulars there and not being welcomed as friends as ugbb hated Millard and Meso (rivals).

ugbb is probably the only other trusted site I know of that is similar to Meso with open sourcing/reviews etc. Jano is on there and testing other labs/products FYI.

You can follow the drama in this link but don't forget that this new site has been set up by the twat/new member who got banned on here a few days ago for that bullshit religious topic and personal attacks.

Wait this idiot who posted in broken English made this website ?

darrenG10

darrenG10

You made a great point in that post making friends and being able to discuss many other topics mental health relationships things outside real world problems but one important one making true friends with people that one is legit really shocking I didn’t post on meso but I read posts on it and have met others on forums through the years

darrenG10

darrenG10

What is is pretty pathetic this guy is now posting on that forum so deleted meso created a new account yet can’t open it up and reply like a good person ? replying like a complete troll too

just shows his character proper evil horrible guy.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I'm not getting involved with that site either mate. I only registered to talk to Millard but that dude has just shown his true colours (n):rolleyes:
Yeah it’s absolutely disgraceful what he did like really unforgivable for all the members using the site totally out of order no respect at all waken up and thinks it’s okay to just shut it down without warning.