Daily routine

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

you get bunch of gay men dm you wanting you to send videos for money

I could perhaps be persuaded if the price was right but I wouldn't show my face LOL :D

I'd need to buy loads of fetish face masks lol

00002095p 600x

Mindtomuscle

Things have got weird fast 😂🤣😂🤣
Started talking about stretching and now on gimp masks wtf 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Things have got weird fast 😂🤣😂🤣
Started talking about stretching and now on gimp masks wtf 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣

Mate, you'd probably be the first gay freak to sign up for a monthly subscription to my cam site if I was offering myself as a male fuck-bunny. Pay me enough money and I'll be whatever "face" you want me to be for 30 minutes while I jack off and empty my nutsack. I could even be Boris Johnson if you want to release some political frustrations by degrading me and talking dirty lol 🤪

Oink Oink, grunt grunt.

3f46364dc8f072a841d94909d8845415

darrenG10

darrenG10

Mate, you'd probably be the first gay freak to sign up for a monthly subscription to my cam site if I was offering myself as a male fuck-bunny. Pay me enough money and I'll be whatever "face" you want me to be for 30 minutes while I jack off and empty my nutsack. I could even be Boris Johnson if you want to release some political frustrations by degrading me and talking dirty lol 🤪

Oink Oink, grunt grunt.

View attachment 160
One thing don’t you agree most people who get married end up becoming cucks love watching the wife fuk other guys there’s tons of swingers here who share the wife’s lol young to 30s all ages definitely a marriage got boring thing

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

I was thinking of setting a daily routine well a morning one and a night time one
Can’t do a precise one where all meals are timed because of work etc

5:30 am wake up
5:35 stretch
5:45 shower
6am breakfast
Etc etc etc

Then say
21:00 stretch
21:15 teeth wash etc
21:30 30mins wind down
22:00 bed
Etc etc

I was wondering if anyone does the same and if anything improves etc
Is sleep better
Mood
Leaving the masks and nut sack emptying aside for a moment.🤔

Yeah absolutely.
Routines are great for sleep and mood in general.
Even if the only thing you do is get up and go to bed about the same time as often as possible.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

One thing don’t you agree most people who get married end up becoming cucks love watching the wife fuk other guys there’s tons of swingers here who share the wife’s lol young to 30s all ages definitely a marriage got boring thing

I think most long term relationships can and do get sexually twisted when partners are totally relaxed and honest/open with each other about kinks and fantasies (or boredom with the sex life). Sharing isn't my cup of tea though tbh mate.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I think most long term relationships can and do get sexually twisted when partners are totally relaxed and honest/open with each other about kinks and fantasies (or boredom with the sex life). Sharing isn't my cup of tea though tbh mate.
Agreed or mine I’m single anyway and never will get married or have a long term gf to much of a loner love my own space can’t stand a bird coming into most girls these days are shit anyway tbh

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Agreed or mine I’m single anyway and never will get married or have a long term gf to much of a loner love my own space can’t stand a bird coming into most girls these days are shit anyway tbh

I understand where you're coming from but for your own happiness I'd say keep an open mind mate. Relationships are hard work and women can be hassle for sure but the pros and cons are 50/50 if you meet a decent woman that's worth keeping and trusting.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I understand where you're coming from but for your own happiness I'd say keep an open mind mate. Relationships are hard work and women can be hassle for sure but the pros and cons are 50/50 if you meet a decent woman that's worth keeping and trusting.
It’s the finding a decent women it’s absolutely hard there’s many women but many fake personality’s

Social media online dating has ruined it made women picky and arrogant they get 100s of messages of men and can choose from far more if decent looking that Is

It’s always nice when a cute girl hates herself Insecure and looking to please they come around not so often lol

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

It’s always nice when a cute girl hates herself Insecure and looking to please they come around not so often lol

Those are the ones to look for IME mate and they're the ones who will appreciate having a man and be loyal to you. Not many guys on the dating scene want that type of woman though so if you keep your eyes open and make the effort you will find they're actually quite easy to get if you're confident and patient and willing to accept their personal problems.

A quiet/shy girl is almost always a good girl worth keeping and she will be happy to let you use and abuse her in the bedroom when she trusts you ;)

darrenG10

darrenG10

Those are the ones to look for IME mate and they're the ones who will appreciate having a man and be loyal to you. Not many guys on the dating scene want that type of woman though so if you keep your eyes open and make the effort you will find they're actually quite easy to get if you're confident and patient and willing to accept their personal problems.

A quiet/shy girl is almost always a good girl worth keeping and she will be happy to let you use and abuse her in the bedroom when she trusts you ;)
Shy is Best But they need a personality was meeting one I thought I wanted to really get serious with but she couldn’t have a conversation and wasn’t patient being the one chasing plus boring

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I think we've taken this thread off topic mate so probably best to end it. Start a new topic and we can carry on.

Sorry OP !

Mindtomuscle

Oink Oink, grunt grunt.

View attachment 160
Wtf no need for that was there I was only saying it went off topic fast lol I’m happy married for 20 years I don’t need your shit just be happy and provide good reason to live life to the fullest and be the best person you can be

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Wtf no need for that was there I was only saying it went off topic fast lol I’m happy married for 20 years I don’t need your shit just be happy and provide good reason to live life to the fullest and be the best person you can be

Cool mate. I understand your sensitive personality now and I am sorry for offending you but it was just a joke and a bit of fun:)

Won't happen again :whistle:

K

Kompany4

Staff member
And you (respectfully) keep living your life in la-la land mate.

Bud, you need to chill out a little bit.

1repmax is a long standing member and a top bloke.

Apparently you come from the forum days of many moons ago- GMJ etc

But you seem to have a totally different concept of the type of forum this is and kind of give off a UK-M type feel at times with some of your posts

This is a family, a community and we don’t push each other’s buttons no matter how light hearted it may be to you mate 👍🏻

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Bud, you need to chill out a little bit.

1repmax is a long standing member and a top bloke.

Apparently you come from the forum days of many moons ago- GMJ etc

But you seem to have a totally different concept of the type of forum this is and kind of give off a UK-M type feel at times with some of your posts

This is a family, a community and we don’t push each other’s buttons no matter how light hearted it may be to you mate 👍🏻

All points noted mate and I'll adjust my posting style a little for harmony but please don't tarnish me with the UK-M brush. That website is a total disgrace and I'm definitely not "that type" of member (n)