Daily routine

Mindtomuscle

I was thinking of setting a daily routine well a morning one and a night time one
Can’t do a precise one where all meals are timed because of work etc

5:30 am wake up
5:35 stretch
5:45 shower
6am breakfast
Etc etc etc

Then say
21:00 stretch
21:15 teeth wash etc
21:30 30mins wind down
22:00 bed
Etc etc

I was wondering if anyone does the same and if anything improves etc
Is sleep better
Mood

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I couldn't function on a lifestyle pattern that strict unless I was forced to by a job that made me work set regular hours every day and my whole life was just the same daily routine. As a general rule of thumb I set my alarm for 6am most days and then plan the rest of the day around what my body tells me it wants to do. Some days it might want another 2 hours in bed resting and other days it might be charged up and ready for an early morning training session.

Likewise in the evenings. If my mind and body are tired they will tell me to shutdown and get some sleep but if they're alert they will tell me to do something to occupy myself or use up some energy on an activity. It's pointless going to bed if you're not actually tired and tossing and turning all night without ever getting into deep sleep and then being knackered and moody the next day.

Listen to your body mate. It always sends signals telling you what it needs and when.

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
not really tbh, i should stretch more, some mornings i cant even get my own socks on..

Mindtomuscle

I am pointing more toward the morning routine because of work (mon-fri) but apart from that I think probably be to strict and will drive me mad lol

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I am pointing more toward the morning routine because of work (mon-fri) but apart from that I think probably be to strict and will drive me mad lol

Early starts are best for most people IMO but jobs and family shit have to be considered because we've all got different commitments haven't we. Just figure out what works best for you mate and try to get some consistency in your life to regulate deep sleep patterns.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I never stretch ever this is probably why my joints ache I always say I’m going too start

It increases blood flow to muscles and improves flexibility and reduces the risk of injury during training sessions but I'm sure you already know all this. You're just too fucking lazy to do it and you probably think yoga and pilates are gay don't you mate lol ;)

darrenG10

darrenG10

It increases blood flow to muscles and improves flexibility and reduces the risk of injury during training sessions but I'm sure you already know all this. You're just too fucking lazy to do it and you probably think yoga and pilates are gay don't you mate lol ;)
No I wish I did it and yoga full of hot girls people think we are gay cause we shave our legs nothing makes you gay unless you like men lol

Im going to start as I’m way to tight no flexibility in my shoulders

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

No I wish I did it and yoga full of hot girls people think we are gay cause we shave our legs nothing makes you gay unless you like men lol

Im going to start as I’m way to tight no flexibility in my shoulders

Start with some simple stretches every morning mate, or once a day, and you will quickly notice positive changes. It doesn't need to take more than 15 minutes tbh to stretch and activate every muscle group :)

I wouldn't advise you to start going to yoga/pilates classes just yet though. You'd be too busy wondering if the MILF bent over in front of you does all that mad stuff that me and you have talked about privately "somewhere else" LOL 🤪

darrenG10

darrenG10

Start with some simple stretches every morning mate, or once a day, and you will quickly notice positive changes. It doesn't need to take more than 15 minutes tbh to stretch and activate every muscle group :)

I wouldn't advise you to start going to yoga/pilates classes just yet though. You'd be too busy wondering if the MILF bent over in front of you does all that mad stuff that me and you have talked about privately "somewhere else" LOL 🤪
I’m starting tomorrow I’m trying the leg stretches like platz that’s probably why he even now has no knee issues stretching is the best thing

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I’m starting tomorrow I’m trying the leg stretches like platz that’s probably why he even now has no knee issues stretching is the best thing

Good for you mate. Give it 3 months and you'll be touching your toes below parallel and doing "the crab arch" and feeling so much more flexible. Don't limit stretches to just legs though !

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Just start onlyfans and Become a millionaire

If I was prettier and had a bigger cock I would've set up an account on there already mate :giggle:
I can wank and do fetish stuff 5 times a day mate so it would be easy for me to please the ladies with not much effort lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

If I was prettier and had a bigger cock I would've set up an account on there already mate :giggle:
I can wank and do fetish stuff 5 times a day mate so it would be easy for me to please the ladies with not much effort lol
It be gay men mate no women pay for this they can go online and get sex whenever lol