Water fast

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
8 days, day 1,2,3 hardest, then it got easier.

so many benefits, and although tissue was 100% lost, i was surprised at how the ratio comparison against fat was better than expected.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
8 days, day 1,2,3 hardest, then it got easier.

so many benefits, and although tissue was 100% lost, i was surprised at how the ratio comparison against fat was better than expected.
What was your regimen routine with it mate?

Probably a daft question but I mean did you do a litre an hour etc what did you find best?

Cheers

charliethomas

charliethomas

Administrator
Staff member
What was your regimen routine with it mate?

Probably a daft question but I mean did you do a litre an hour etc what did you find best?

Cheers
no buddy, i didnt change much at all tbh other than of course food intake.
even my water intake ranged from 3 litre a day to 4 litre a day based on what i was doing, eg a cycle ride id consume more..
honestly, there was no real religious routine with it, i just stopped eating.

my main objective was my cholesterol levels which at the time of starting were so high that the doctor immediately put me onto high dose statins... (which i didnt take)

i have all the blood work tbh, before and after my waterfast.

anyways....
cholesterol levels came down into normal range, both good cholesterol rose as well as bad cholesterol dropping.
i also suffer with ibs, this was corrected.
blood pressure changed drastically, again, i cant remember the exact numbers, but i do have the data saved in a facebook group if you needed me to get it all.

the one thing i will say...
be careful exercising or training during the fast.
there was 1 time i went on a pretty hard bike ride, and around 30 minutes into it,i bonked massively, it was such a hard bonk, that i couldnt even walk let alone ride, i went dizzy, couldnt focus, couldnt think, i felt like i was about to drop....
had to get someone to pick me up.. after further investigation, my sugars had dropped to an absolute low...i guess they call it hypo? sorry, i get lost with the science...