Wakeup everyday with the champion mindset

darrenG10

darrenG10

Wake up start your day good or bad set a goal and work towards that stay humble and become the person you want too become let’s motivate each other let’s do it the dunning way 💪3397DEEA 4D47 428D ABD6 6E106EE04615

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Wake up with the champion mindset ??? Come back to this post when you get into your 40s mate and tell me if you still feel the same way lol ;)

I usually wake up thinking "Oh no, not this same old shit again". I literally have to force myself to not crawl back under the duvet and pretend the world doesn't exist.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Wake up with the champion mindset ??? Come back to this post when you get into your 40s mate and tell me if you still feel the same way lol ;)

I usually wake up thinking "Oh no, not this same old shit again". I literally have to force myself to not crawl back under the duvet and pretend the world doesn't exist.
i don’t post about my issues as I’m not one too really do that especially online i like too keep that away and deep down but that’s all I will say it on that

You aren’t alone 🙃
but just keeping it positive

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

i don’t post about my issues as I’m not one too really do that especially online i like too keep that away and deep down but that’s all I will say it on that

You aren’t alone 🙃
but just keeping it positive

I might follow in your footsteps mate and start up my own social media links to pages about life coaching and accepting the realities of surviving life in the real world after enduring and dealing with so many varied real world experiences over the years ;)

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Nice post Daz you sure know how to rub your positivity off on others mate 👍🏻

Mad thing is, some of the most positive people I know have been through the worst kind of stuff

You’d expect the total opposite wouldn’t you, all comes down to mentality and how strong of a person you are