Too hot/sexy to even talk to...

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Have you met many women like this?

There's this woman in my local Sainsbury that blows my mind every time I see her but I've never got close to her until today. She was on the self service checkout today and I had some booze that needed approval but when she started chatting to me and being friendly I completely crumbled, couldn't speak, and couldn't even give her eye contact :oops:

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

Some times. I had a crush on this girl in my local farm foods for a long time, never got the courage to do anything about it and it's a good thing I never did. About a year ago I found out that she is related in my family and turned out to be my second cousin... Yeah, I know about all the bullshit that you can marry your second cousin but I couldn't do that. It would feel strange.... When they say it's a small world, I'm beginning to believe it.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Some times. I had a crush on this girl in my local farm foods for a long time, never got the courage to do anything about it and it's a good thing I never did. About a year ago I found out that she is related in my family and turned out to be my second cousin... Yeah, I know about all the bullshit that you can marry your second cousin but I couldn't do that. It would feel strange.... When they say it's a small world, I'm beginning to believe it.

I can attest that the "small world" statement is in fact true....but it only becomes apparent the more you talk to strangers.
In my previous job I was travelling all across the country and interacting with lots of different/new people everyday and I was always amazed by how many people I had links with in one way or another purely based on shared contacts (i.e a friend of a friend of a friend or acquaintance etc).

As for your "family sex agenda"....I'd hook up with and bang a cousin no problem at all but that's a different topic lol :D