Thread deleted.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Very well spotted from @Functional Fitness and I must say for many reasons indeed it was in yours and our best interests @didsmith123 to have it removed asap, especially considering it was in general chat and not vip, Even still it would of been best removing either way.

Hope you are doing well mate and having read the article myself just now I’m even more appalled and gutted for you, keep your head up my man and I hope life is on the up for you bud.

Special mention to FF nice work bud

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Registering on newsfeed sites like inyourarea.co.uk is something I thoroughly recommend.

You can select postcodes for any areas you're interested in and receive daily updates about recent/current events in those areas.

HTH.

darrenG10

darrenG10

Registering on newsfeed sites like inyourarea.co.uk is something I thoroughly recommend.

You can select postcodes for any areas you're interested in and receive daily updates about recent/current events in those areas.

HTH.
Where is it mate that it shows the site ??

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Where is it mate that it shows the site ??
Doesn’t show the site mate but does disclose personal/sensitive information that the op most probably wouldn’t of wanted out there, so best just removed on here that’s all.