THC Cough Syrup

Animalchin

Animalchin

Not sure if it's allowed in here so mods can delete if I'm in the wrong.

My mate got this as a tip last night in his taxi last night, has anyone heard of it.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Never heard of it as I don't use reccies anymore but surely that must be better than smoking weed for people who like getting stoned? Have you or your mate tried it yet?

Animalchin

Animalchin

Never heard of it as I don't use reccies anymore but surely that must be better than smoking weed for people who like getting stoned? Have you or your mate tried it yet?
Not yet he gave me it tonight I'll have a liitke try next Friday. He was warned that it was quite potent. So I'll take it easy, been a while since I got high. Normally just a whisky man the last few year.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I did a bit of research today into THC lean as the idea of a liquid that could help with sleeping/relaxing interested me a lot. No info popped up about that brand name you mentioned apart from a legal brand of fruit juice drinks with the same labelling on bigger bottles so what you've got there is probably something a weed dealer has brewed up himself at home, copied a label design, and could contain any number of stims/drugs or nothing at all.
I'd probably bin it.

Due to the fact that 99% of Lean being sold in the UK will have been manufactured under the radar and likely without strict quality control, the dosage varies. Some users report bottles which don’t have much effect. Some claim to have 1 gram of shatter or other extract inside and can be felt after a few sips worth mixed with a drink.
Again due to the fact that THC lean isn’t sold as a legal product, it is important to do your best to make sure there isn’t codeine mixed into your bottle, especially if you plan on consuming large amounts. If in doubt, start small.
We drank our lean in 10ml doses (the whole bottle was 60ml and cost us £30)