Survival tools

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I've been interested in things like this for many years and I've got all sorts of gadgets and survival kit just incase of a zombie apocalypse, war, or other life altering event.

A mate of mine (Royal Marine) just gave me the heads up about this flashlight that probably won't be available for long in UK as it's dangerous and military grade. This thing is so powerful it can cook eggs, start fires, and even blind people.

I've just ordered one, obviously :)

D

didsmith123

absolute quality mate..use to be into all that myself many moons ago...even went through the cobblers to get a section 1 ...was pretty good as well..shot at bisley and done the para sniper course but lost all interest after dunblane...just sickened me soo much i just handed everything back and walked away..shame really cos as a sport i really really enjoyed it...but you just can't have that...mate of mine still has a section 1 for autoloaders and still runs around the courses at a good neck of speed just not for me anymore...good piece of kit that flashlight though...get it before they wise up lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

I do like that stuff especially laser pens you get ones strong like that

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

absolute quality mate..use to be into all that myself many moons ago...even went through the cobblers to get a section 1 ...was pretty good as well..shot at bisley and done the para sniper course but lost all interest after dunblane...just sickened me soo much i just handed everything back and walked away..shame really cos as a sport i really really enjoyed it...but you just can't have that...mate of mine still has a section 1 for autoloaders and still runs around the courses at a good neck of speed just not for me anymore...good piece of kit that flashlight though...get it before they wise up lol

The firearms/weapons laws in UK annoy me but, being honest, I'm glad we're not like USA.
If I had access to buy/own semis and full autos (or even just pistols) I would've killed so many people already, No joke !

We can't even legally own pepper spray over here so any legal weapon is always something worth having IMO.

Take my advice and start making survival plans now. When the flesh eating zombies appear....it will be too late lol :)

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
@Functional Fitness Looking forward to hearing your verdict on the torch when it arrives, looks like a serious piece of kit there mate