Movie thread

darrenG10

darrenG10

What movies did you guys last watch and recommend post it in here

I watched the matrix 3/10 lol it was pretty bad compared to the first one in every way fight scenes poor wouldn’t recommend best part was the movie ending

A

ash123

Trying to find a copy of Pirates online the new comedy, been out over a month and can't find it anywhere!!

darrenG10

darrenG10

I’m looking forward to the new Batman film more than any other this year. It looks pretty much as good as a superhero film can look to me, I prefer that gritty look.
That will be a brilliant movie look forward to that

SpartanUK

SpartanUK

That will be a brilliant movie look forward to that
The trailer looks incredible. I haven’t looked forward to a film so much before. Not often I get excited hearing about a new film, but this one I have.
It looks like just the right amount of gritty, moody cinematography and more straight-to-the-point violence, which is a bit more realistic. Yep, looking forward to it as well bud.

darrenG10

darrenG10

The trailer looks incredible. I haven’t looked forward to a film so much before. Not often I get excited hearing about a new film, but this one I have.
It looks like just the right amount of gritty, moody cinematography and more straight-to-the-point violence, which is a bit more realistic. Yep, looking forward to it as well bud.
Yeah definitely it’s got that dark gothic feeling I’d love if the joker appeared even though it’s 20 years later he isn’t old enough someone did a YouTube video mix and joker laugh at the end it was so epic need to find it

darrenG10

darrenG10

on Netflix now been remade a 100 times but it’s a good watch

A

ash123

one of my all time favourite movies is Devils Rejects it very gory and cheesy well worth a watch

D

didsmith123

no laughing chaps but i quiet enjoyed ghostbusters afterlife.....you can tell everyone had a ball making it and there are so many easter eggs from the previous films its great fun to try and spot them all....not bad at all

Jayne Scott

Jayne Scott

I've been addicted to series lately. Started binging on Peaky Blinders, but stumbled on Usual Suspects recently.