Melatonin

L

le140878

Yes mate, 4mg per night I use and I can definitely find a benefit from them compared to not using them.
Yeah I’ve been reading up on them apparently it also burns belly fat. And has a number of health benefits also. We’re do you get yours buddy

darrenG10

darrenG10

I now swear by magnesium 2 tablets of 750-1500mg total it works unbelievable combine melatonin even without I’m doing the magnesium only and I’m actually sleeping waken up early but feel fresh first time in so long could also be cause I’m dieting too I feel the best when im cutting

L

le140878

I now swear by magnesium 2 tablets of 750-1500mg total it works unbelievable combine melatonin even without I’m doing the magnesium only and I’m actually sleeping waken up early but feel fresh first time in so long could also be cause I’m dieting too I feel the best when im cutting
Sounds good to me where do
You get melatonin from buddy how much melatonin do you run ???

Dbol Squirrel

Dbol Squirrel

Absolutely.
Magnesium Glycinate being the best version for sleep and muscle relaxation.