Kai Greene...the end ?

• Thread starter Functional Fitness
  • Start date
Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

This just landed on Prime. I haven't watched it yet but I'll get round to it in the next few weeks.
Kai always inspired me as he was the nicest/most honest guy on the scene and not the usual type of knucklehead that most other pros seem to be (Heath etc).

A legend for sure even though he didn't win as many titles as some of the other guys.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
Brilliant, didn’t know about this.

I like Kai, had a very tough childhood and made something of himself. Fair play, will watch this weekend

Cheers

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Brilliant, didn’t know about this.

I like Kai, had a very tough childhood and made something of himself. Fair play, will watch this weekend

Cheers

According to all the whispers he's reached the end of the road in the sport now and won't be competing again. I don 't follow social media much but reports say he's already dropped a ton of weight and moved more towards health and fitness now.
Fair play to the guy for lasting this long and being one of the most unique/entertaining bbers I've ever known.....he's almost 50 now.

Last edited:
darrenG10

darrenG10

I’ve listened to podcast where they said he puts on a fake personality but don’t most he lived for this even though he spoke for hours over 1 question I couldn’t listen too him long respect the guy just had a quick look on his Instagram still looking massive lol crazy too think as he’s nearly 50 unreal good skin too