Has anyone used Dunning labs?

TurtleSwag

TurtleSwag

I have sent an email regarding making an order and it has been 2 days and still no reply. Has anyone came across them before?

Cheers

K

Kompany4

Staff member
You can PM me the contact email you have used and I will check it for you for verification (ensure your not going to be scammed) and yes Dunning have been around a very long time mate

darrenG10

darrenG10

Yep dunning are at the very top for trusted anabolics don’t need to ever question the quality always on point

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I haven't used Dunning yet but only because I'm still working my way through the end of some gear from another good lab (dead now) and I don't need anything at the moment.

I'd trust them more than any other UK Lab right now though purely due to their length of service as a private uk source and still having a strong following of serious/older/experienced guys as opposed to a bunch of younger lads on "other" commercial forums who just jump on the bandwagon with every new trendy lab that pops up and gets supported by some prominent member/shill with a big rep/high post count on "those" forums.

Pay your money and make your choice mate. Nobody on here is going to push or bash labs or sources without good reason. We're mostly all here to help each other in various ways and try to give quality/good advice and this forum (in various guises/URLs) has been around for longer than most of the years the current posters on commercial forums have even been alive.

There's an ethos of honesty and integrity on here mate. It's a no bullshit (uk) forum.

B

Bigram24

Used dunning loads, wouldn’t go anywhere else now as there stuff is bang on.

TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

Used nothing but Dunning for over 3 years, probably going on close to 4 continuous years. Always been happy with there gear.