Gyms in Scarborough / Filey

T

Thecoms

Going to caravan for half term week , can anyone reccomend a proper , well equiped gym in area ? Dont want crossfit or owt like that , just a lifting gym 😊

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Dont want crossfit or owt like that , just a lifting gym 😊

What's wrong with crossfit? I train at a crossfit gym and it's one of the most brutal spit-n-sawdust gyms I've used since the late 90s and it's full of top tier kit and hardcore trainers.

Pick your nearest Puregym and make do with that if you're just going on holiday for a few weeks but don't knock crossfit gyms until you've actually trained in a decent one. They're not all full of single mums trying to lose baby weight and grannies doing aerobics mate lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

I’d just enjoy your holiday mate it’s a mini break that will do you good just get walking etc.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Here's a vid of the best crossfit Gym in my area. I don't train there because it's too popular and gets too busy but have a look at all the kit they've got in the weights section of the warehouse o_O

T

Thecoms

Where in that statement have I knocked crossfit ? I’ve simply said I’m not looking for a crossfit gym I want an old school gym , mainly weights 😊
It’s what I like , I find some gyms way too hectic and distracting , too much going on.
Thanks Darren , going to start my bulk when I get back , so just want to keep things ticking over , so I am ready to get at it when I get back ?
The Ment is lined up in my stash drawer and I am trying to ignore it lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

Where in that statement have I knocked crossfit ? I’ve simply said I’m not looking for a crossfit gym I want an old school gym , mainly weights 😊
It’s what I like , I find some gyms way too hectic and distracting , too much going on.
Thanks Darren , going to start my bulk when I get back , so just want to keep things ticking over , so I am ready to get at it when I get back ?
The Ment is lined up in my stash drawer and I am trying to ignore it lol
Lol we know the ment feeling just screaming