Eddie vs Thor who you got winning

darrenG10

darrenG10

Eddie fought and beat good professional boxers what a complete lie kept his training footage hidden lol he had zero boxing skills looked horrific learned nothing no technique no gaurd up or foot movement terrible cardio and trying to land haymakers

Overall big mouths always land on the floor well done to Thor

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Eddie fought and beat good professional boxers what a complete lie kept his training footage hidden lol he had zero boxing skills looked horrific learned nothing no technique no gaurd up or foot movement terrible cardio and trying to land haymakers

Overall big mouths always land on the floor well done to Thor

I think his strategy from the get-go was to win by knockout in round 1-2 with some big head shots. it almost worked too but then Thor outboxed him. Good fight though for 2 guys that are powerlifters not boxers.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I think his strategy from the get-go was to win by knockout in round 1-2 with some big head shots. it almost worked too but then Thor outboxed him. Good fight though for 2 guys that are powerlifters not boxers.
It’s all the talk of beating good professional boxers and hiding footage not showing all his secrets then he’s got a big fight after this one he’s a cocky fat fucker like a big bully

He can’t box and didn’t beat nobody professionally

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

It’s all the talk of beating good professional boxers and hiding footage not showing all his secrets then he’s got a big fight after this one he’s a cocky fat fucker like a big bully

He can’t box and didn’t beat nobody professionally

Me and you next dazG10?
Wembley stadium 2023? lol
No nipple squeezing. That's not fair fighting mate.