Dunning labs

W

widebackT

Hi I've just received my 1st delivery from dunning labs, service and delivery was very very good and fast so all good so far, I just wondered if I send someone who already uses dunning labs the email I have used to contact and order, can u clarify if I'm using the correct email...
As I had 2 emails and 2 replies with 2 different menus and prices so I'm guessing 1 is a fake company but want to check I went with the correct source as I'm a bit paranoid now.

Thanks

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

You received an order and were happy with the service and product so why are you paranoid now?
Start pinning and enjoy the cycle (y)

Last edited:
W

widebackT

You received an order and were happy with the service and product so why are you paranoid now?

End of story.

Start pinning and enjoy the cycle (y)
Hi mate if u read my post I have stated I had a minor issue due to my own fault putting wrong address in the 1st place....
So i emailed 2 different emails (both very simalar ) and was replied by 2 different people with 2 different totally price lists ect... so I'm guessing 1 of the 2 is maybe a fake account.....
I just want to double check I used the correct account.....
I'm not asking for a address from anyone else I'm just asking if there is a dunning user on this platform I can message just to clarify the one I have used is correct that's all ...

I'm just getting into it all again after a 5 year break due to having 2 children so things have changed alot since then and lost my old contacts, heard good things about dunning I just want to check I've got the correct source that's all bro

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Hi mate if u read my post I have stated I had a minor issue due to my own fault putting wrong address in the 1st place....
So i emailed 2 different emails (both very simalar ) and was replied by 2 different people with 2 different totally price lists ect... so I'm guessing 1 of the 2 is maybe a fake account.....
I just want to double check I used the correct account.....
I'm not asking for a address from anyone else I'm just asking if there is a dunning user on this platform I can message just to clarify the one I have used is correct that's all ...

I'm just getting into it all again after a 5 year break due to having 2 children so things have changed alot since then and lost my old contacts, heard good things about dunning I just want to check I've got the correct source that's all bro

@Kompany4
@Bonus

darrenG10

darrenG10

Hey mate like ff said please messsge the above or Matt Adam they will help you hopefully all is good

W

widebackT

Everything turned out to be ok and was all good thanks for the help everyone

C

Connor777

Have you got a contact for this lab I can use ?

Bonus

Bonus

Administrator
Staff member
Have you got a contact for this lab I can use ?
Afraid not, that would be implicating forum members in what would be an illegal activity and is against our terms of use which are there to protect our members.

Do not use the forum to buy, sell, advertise, or otherwise source products or services, in particular performance enhancing drugs. Do not post sources or links to source websites or discuss or compare prices, this includes abusing the private messaging functionality of this forum.

Most decent UGL's have websites, if you are seeking a source you'll need to search elsewhere Connor.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Everything turned out to be ok and was all good thanks for the help everyone

@widebackT

If one of the email addresses has proven to be fake please post it in this thread.
Don't post about the legit email address/other legit contact info.
Only post the fake info if there's an imposter out there trying to scam.

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
@widebackT

If one of the email addresses has proven to be fake please post it in this thread.
Don't post about the legit email address/other legit contact info.
Only post the fake info if there's an imposter out there trying to scam.
None of the email address were fake. That is all I need to say on a public group.