Bulking

darrenG10

darrenG10

Bulking

The word bulking is the term we use to gain weight preferably muscles but it’s not always the case we begin checking the scale and push for the number instead of checking the mirror it happens often and it feels great seeing the scale move cloths fitting tighter but then comes the hanging fat extra stretch marks potential loose skin

We do need too gain some fat too grow I agree on this part you need the food too grow but it also needs to be combined with the right things hgh to prevent huge fat gain higher androgen to again lessen fat gain higher t4-t3 level too keep metabolism running just enough to keep tighter metformin to keep blood sugar in check these tools help massively when pushing food and size as you’ll often gain far more muscle over fat

Cardio another tool to not just keep heart healthy and water retention Down cardio has many benefits even lowering myostatin levels and increased appetite hunger perfect for when pushing new muscle size

Next time your beginning your growth phase keep some of these in and watch yourself grow big and lean again not all of the above are needed but do at least one mentioned and you’ll see feel better6D1ABE35 205F 4D50 A061 94679998815A

T

Thecoms

Could not agree more mate 🤔
When I run the Ment the genotropin stopped me from becoming a watery mess lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

Could not agree more mate 🤔
When I run the Ment the genotropin stopped me from becoming a watery mess lol
Ment is the best anabolic not even a puffy face and I ran test with it just unbelievable fullness increased metabolism like nothing else using it during a rebound too keep lean is a good

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Is the photo on the right a genuine Paul Dillet pic or a piss-take/photoshop?

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Think was after he quit bodybuilding ?
If it's genuine and from after he quit it really just hammers home much of a waste of time bodybuilding is in the long run.
You can spend 10-15 years training hardcore and abusing loads of gear and within 12 months you can lose everything you gained :rolleyes:

It's a hard photo to believe though tbh mate.

darrenG10

darrenG10

If it's genuine and from after he quit it really just hammers home much of a waste of time bodybuilding is in the long run.
You can spend 10-15 years training hardcore and abusing loads of gear and within 12 months you can lose everything you gained :rolleyes:

It's a hard photo to believe though tbh mate.
It’s 100 real mate it was before and after like Kevin levrone shrunk 8 weeks later huge but these are genetic freaks

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

I can believe the chest/belly (before or after) but no chance do I believe the arms/shoulders.

Last edited: