Anyone got calcium deposits in shoulders or other joints

darrenG10

darrenG10

As the title anyone got this had barbotage or other medical procedures done what was the outcome

Any other injuries you have that you can still train around

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

How did you find out about this calcium problem mate?

I've got some little issues with my knees and also my wrists but never had a proper medical diagnosis.

My rotator cuffs used to blow out easily too but I don't bench anymore so that problem went away.

darrenG10

darrenG10

How did you find out about this calcium problem mate?

I've got some little issues with my knees and also my wrists but never had a proper medical diagnosis.

My rotator cuffs used to blow out easily too but I don't bench anymore so that problem went away.
X ray mri Mate got cartilage loss and wear tear inflammation in the bursa and I think a tear they said no tear but the calcium could hide it just had barbotage

Both knees wrist elbow both shoulders ruined lol and I think it was the blood thinner that’s done me

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

X ray mri Mate got cartilage loss and wear tear inflammation in the bursa and I think a tear they said no tear but the calcium could hide it just had barbotage

Both knees wrist elbow both shoulders ruined lol and I think it was the blood thinner that’s done me

This lifestyle isn't easy is it mate lol