darrenG10

darrenG10

5reasons dating sites fail

1. high maintenance women
  2. all look the same
  3. been single for years
  4. time wasters ^
  5. zero personality
Anyone else got reasons too add you’ll never find good genuine people who use these sites ever from personal experience few of these go hand in hand single for years but also been using dating dates for that length of time wasting most guys time and are on all the same platforms.

What will you get from a dating site women who want Instagram followers same women on them all for years on end looking for a man who’s a millionaire
(like they use dating sites)

from using them all just a few popular ones
Bumble
Hinge
Tinder
Pof
Okcupid
Badoo

they are a complete time waste it makes women think they are better than they are as they get more matches than us men due to men being more horny the choice for them is overwhelming you are better finding someone in real life who do not use these sites completely toxic women use these sites.

Last edited:
TreneBrahh

TreneBrahh

I think dating western women in general is a waste. If I had the money I'd move to Eastern Europe, or some Asian country were women still hold traditional values and aren't brain-washed by toxic man hating feminism.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I think dating western women in general is a waste. If I had the money I'd move to Eastern Europe, or some Asian country were women still hold traditional values and aren't brain-washed by toxic man hating feminism.
I just went out very short period of time with a Philippine girl but brought up in a private school she showed colours fast absolutely no heart toxic person someone that will always be single the rest of her life I dodged a bullet all I will say

I’m not sure where I’s good really

darrenG10

darrenG10

I dabbled with a few dating sites when my marriage hit the rocks but it all felt fake to me and I couldn't be arsed with the dating strangers hassle. I still use some of those sites (match.com etc) but I don't take it too seriously. I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic tbh and I believe true love will find you when you least expect it and in the most unexpected places if you deserve it.
💯💯💯💯💯 believe in this too mate spot on post

M

MattBBMF

Staff member
I am not so sure. I met my now wife on Bumble...

Tho I admit it was hard work and did take years of searching. lol

darrenG10

darrenG10

Saying it's hard work is an understatement mate. I think it's easy to get a quick shag these days if that's all you want to do but getting something real from a stranger online is complex.

I can't do blind dates with women just because of "swipe right and fuck culture" but I did try it plenty of times tbh. All that fake fuckery and awkward silences sat across the table from a woman stuffing her face with an expensive meal and drinking champagne you're paying for is not my idea of a good night out when she says "thanks for a lovely evening" and "can I have some taxi money to get home" at the end of the night lol

I'm old school and old fashioned I suppose. I need a mental connection, stimulating conversation, some laughs, and at least 3 months chatting and getting to know a strange woman before I'll actually meet her. By that time I'm usually in the "friend zone" and she's fucked plenty of others guys and moved on...
Never ever do dinner dates it’s a coffee and a walk or a drink and I’m going in with touch kiss if it’s feeling right from both of us which normally does happen. But also texting for a bit beforehand does help if it’s more long term more ideal phone call so you break any awkwardness but I just chat random stuff

Now though I feel just nothing from them maybe different in the 40s-50s and upwards but late 20s early 30s it’s poor.

K

Kompany4

Staff member
I'd hate to be back in the world of dating younger girls. Sexy MILFS with a nice personality and some relationship/life experience are all that interest me now.
Wouldn’t even have to be a sexy milf if I were to ever end up single mate.

Give me a plain Jane any day of the week.

As long as I’m attracted to her some what her personality is way more important for me.

I doubt there are many left this day and age now, where filters and duck lips are all the norm in this Instagram obsessed world we live in.

Never used a dating site to be honest, been with my lady since left high school but I doubt could go very far on one for multiple reasons and faults own.

Heard of a few success stories however, Like Matts above but heard more horrors than good.

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

Never ever do dinner dates it’s a coffee and a walk or a drink and I’m going in with touch kiss if it’s feeling right from both of us which normally does happen. But also texting for a bit beforehand does help if it’s more long term more ideal phone call so you break any awkwardness but I just chat random stuff

Now though I feel just nothing from them maybe different in the 40s-50s and upwards but late 20s early 30s it’s poor.

I'll take a wild guess and say that you've never been in a really long and committed cohabiting relationship/marriage so far mate when you spend all your time with each other and nobody else and live in your own special little "loved up" fantasy world?

No chance do I still have the confidence to dive straight in with touchy feely sex stuff and kisses after only 1 or 2 dates with a strange new woman these days and I don't think you would be able to either if you'd been out of the dating game for a few decades and loyal to a soul mate.

darrenG10

darrenG10

I'll take a wild guess and say that you've never been in a really long and committed cohabiting relationship/marriage so far mate when you spend all your time with each other and nobody else and live in your own special little "loved up" fantasy world?

No chance do I still have the confidence to dive straight in with touchy feely sex stuff and kisses after only 1 or 2 dates with a strange new woman these days and I don't think you would be able to either if you'd been out of the dating game for a few decades and loyal to a soul mate.
No mate longest ever was 9 months

Functional Fitness

Functional Fitness

genuinely would love that I know it be unbelievable just too have someone like a best friend but also your lover partner

I truly hope that you get to experience the love and loyalty and friendship from a good woman who is devoted to you one day mate. Special times !